Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Certificate download

Contributor
Kriom
Accepted Solution

Nokia Certificate download

I have problem of Nokia Certificate for download via my mobile web browser how to download and where to sreach Nokia Certificate download and which way will i claim for please solve me this problem
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi Kriom,

Try setting the date back on your phone 2 years and try again.

Also, there is further information regards to this here.

Hope this helps,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Note that there are multiple digital certificates on Nokia phones for different purposes (code signing certificates for applications, TLS/SSL certificates for secure web or email access, etc.)

And from the original post it is hard to determine what the issue really is; a missing/deleted certificate, or an expired certificate.

Setting the time back only helps, if this about an expired certificate, but not if it is about a missing/deleted certificate.

Restoring firmware-supplied certificates is only possible by reinstalling the firmware.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amanuelz

How I download To Certificates
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

amanuelz wrote:
How I download To Certificates

Download to where?

Download from where?

What do you mean with "To Certificates", exactly?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
adil_nok

I need code signing certificates for applications and TLS/SSL certificates. where can I download it? And the app I have downloaded from "store" are giving me no certificate found error?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ricky07

Hi adil_nok,

I would like to clarify if you receive a "Certificate error" during installation of Nokia Store application.

This error generally occurs due to the certificate is out of sync. User can update the device firmware to get the latest certificates. Set the device date and time to the current then download and install the application.

You need to use Nokia Suite to check for updates.

Regards,

Ricky07

If you think this post is helpful, please click the white star below.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
adil_nok

Thanks but I want to say that my phone time and date are ok... It is some corruption in my phone softare ie firmware that I am facing various problems and don't know how to sort it out...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Go to the link below for possible solution to your problem.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Uc browser cant download
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Is there any error message when downloading? Does this happen to one particular site? What connection are you using? Try using WLAN connectivity (if available on the phone). 

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Spickers

Hey kudo help me i'm getting problem in nokia c2-00 i can't upload photos in facebook pages and i cannot download any application and inbuild application is not working help me please please and from nokia N72 also i'm getting same problem help me
Please use plain text.
kppandey214

There is always a problem in playing mp4 videos size over 200 mb. Video plays but sound not played. Whats reason behind it! Pls Give me solution.
Please use plain text.
TIEROO

Pls. My internet connection.i need certificate and date.my phone is x2-02.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

[ Edited ]

Hi TIEROO

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

Have you tried the tips provided on this link?

Hope this will help you. :squint:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Certifecate

I have a problem its.certifecate does not saported phone or sim
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi Certifecate

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

You might want to check this link: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-... and try the solution provided. If that will not help you to resolve the issue, you can  update us by posting again on this thread.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

send cetificate to my inbox

Moderator's note: Your post was edited. We have removed your mobile phone number. Displaying any forms of contact information is not recommended to be published in public. 

Please use plain text.
irfanalee

Nokia E71 Certificate Expire not istal skype amd other app.
Please use plain text.
musica

Hi Irfanalee,

You can update or re-install the device firmware to get the latest certificates using Nokia Suite which you can download from here: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/. Set the device date and time to the current and then download and install the application.

If the issue still persists, check the details (certificate name, start and expire date) of certificate from the error message and change the current date to accommodate in between the start and expire date of certificate.

If this would fail, try to set the device date on or before 12.6.2007 instead (or for some applications maybe even earlier) and then re-install the applications. After installation you may set the date back to current one.

You can also check this article: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...

Final Banner
Please use plain text.