Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 1520 Video recording/playback issues.

Advisor
trinnemaa

Nokia Lumia 1520 Video recording/playback issues.

I seem to have issues with video recording. Video seems to have some pause "still" effects when taking video and playback in phone shows those stops very clearly as it freezes for while and jumps many seconds forward.

When I play same file in PC with video player the video plays better but still I can manage to see some small Glitch in video like my phone did stop recoding for some frames.  I have been using SD card and phone memory and both have same problem.

:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
trinnemaa

Re: Nokia Lumia 1520 Video recording/playback issues.

Looks like the issue is only with the Nokia camera software. Default camera software has no problems with taking videos. hmm..

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Hi trinnemaa

Are you referring to the Nokia Pro Camera? Or is it another camera application? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the said application?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Advisor
trinnemaa

Yes Nokia Camera Pro that did come with the phone and had 2 updates so far. I have uninstall it and installed again from store but that did not fix the issue.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Yohanb972

Hello I have the same issue
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
musescu

I have the same problem with video recording using my Nokia 1520. Does not matter if I use a memory card or phone memory, the result is the same . . . Did you find a solution up to now ? Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
trinnemaa

No solution so far and it is my wife phone so haven't have much reason to play with it find solution. She only takes photos anyway.

This current phone has already broke down 2 sim cards also or wireless charging did brake those not sure after stop using wireless charging 3rd sim card have been fine.
someday when have I feeling to take this phone to warranty service I will try wireless charging again. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Guys, please, continue there …

Please use plain text.