Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Now my C5 is not able to play Youtube Video si...

Advisor
sumitjain

Now my C5 is not able to play Youtube Video since upgrade to latest software

Now my C5 is not able to play Youtube Video since upgrade to latest software, I updated to the latest software update and since then youtube stopped playing in browser and Youtube app is not available, why ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Now my C5 is not able to play Youtube Video since upgrade to latest software

Go to our phones browser
SELECT google on the google homepage look at top you will see the option MORE.
in the list you will see you tube,so try download that and see if it works

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
sumitjain

Re: Now my C5 is not able to play Youtube Video since upgrade to latest software

No it takes to the youtube site but nothing to download, I went to ovi store and there the youtube application says it doesnt support nokia c5 ,  but finally I found the application setup in my computer, luckily I saved it, I can use youtube through it but the browser is still not supporting it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jith_kerala

may i help u. Go through this link.. I can see youtube in ma c2-01

mobilestore.opera.com/home.jsp?siteId=2695&osId=5977&platformId=10
Please use plain text.
MrChuaungo

It helped.. Now i can watch youtube video.. Thanks & All the best

Please use plain text.