Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Photos deleted in error on E6. Help!

mika_98

Photos deleted in error on E6. Help!

Hello all,

Please can you help:

I have accidentally deleted a folder containing some very important work related files from my Nokia E6 :smileysad: They were stored on the phone memory.

Unfortunately, they have not been backed up and its just typical that I was only recently planning to upload them onto my laptop.

Is there any way I can retrieve them? By maybe using a file recovery software or from the phone itself.

Would really appreciate any help.

I look forward to your replies :smileyhappy:

Many thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It may be possible thru' File recovery software ..you may need to take help of some proffessional if the files are of utmost importance. Most important thing is do not add anything to this folder where the files were stored till its been looked into by some expert .. Not sure if any free softwares available on the net are capable of recovering the files ..

Please use plain text.
mika_98

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any kind of file recovery software that I can purchase? Or could you point me in the direction of a professional/expert who may be able to help?

Files are quite important as it was going to be part of a portfolio. Ideally need them before the coming Tuesday. If not, then later would do.... as long as I get them back :thumbsup:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lacus215

Hey, man, I want to tell you if your photos save in the internal memory of the phone, it is hard to recover lost photo,  because the computer can't read the internal memory of the phone as a drive, if your photos are saved in the memory card of the phone, of course, it is possible to recover photo from memory card, try to know more from here: Photo Recovery

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Cecilliateo209

You can recover deleted photos from Nokia phone with this photo recovery solution: http://goo.gl/EVQLqE

However, take note that you'd better stop using the phone to prevent new files to be saved which could overwrite the space of deletedd files.

Please use plain text.