Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problem with Nokia 6700 Camera

Mobile Guru
sockatume

Re: Problem with Nokia 6700 Camera

This isn't Nokia Care, this is a user-to-user support forum. If you want Nokia Care, use Contact Us or look up your nearest Nokia Care address and pay them a visit.
Help I'm trapped in a sig factory.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Mine is the same. I was a great fan of nokia's but I would go with a different brand now. Tried restoring factory settings, the things a pain in the **bleep**. Shame because I loved the phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DMist412

Hello

I know this post hasn't been updated for a while but I had exactly the same problem on the 6700 with 'Camera stuck on standby'.  To resolve I found that the Gallery -> Images folder had large files in there.  I cleared about 20mb of space from the folder and hey prosto, Camera is now fully functional. 

May not be the solution to all the causes to the problem, but worked for me.  Hope this is of use to someone :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
naseri_

i can't use the Camera for my new Nokia 6700, always showing that the Camera on Standby
Please use plain text.
naseri_

stil camera and video camera on stand by dosen work thnx

Please use plain text.