Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Streaming Problem on Nokia C1-01

Contributor
Christopher_77

Streaming Problem on Nokia C1-01

How to watch online videos such as youtube using C1-01?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Christopher_77

Please help me! Ive done such steps on how to watch online videos.So im here to hear/read ur recommendations,reviews about this problem.Hope u can help me.:-)-waiting for ur answer guys!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

some of the older Series40 devices do not support online video / YouTube streaming, and i believe that your device is one of these unfortunately. there is nothing that you can do about this mate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gideondale

I have done everything to watch stream video but all fail.So,please find a way to watch stream video in my nokia c1 01
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi Gideondale,

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Nokia C1-01 does not support streaming. For detailed specification of the device, you can check it here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/C1-01/

You can check this thread for alternative resolution: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pictures-and-Videos/Streaming-problem-in-nokia-c1-01/m-p/1051563#M72...

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mayavikuttan

Hey it solved download new NOKIA XPRESS BROWSER it can stream youtube videos. Download the app and go to m.youtube.com i tried this and it perfectly worked in my c1-01 try it
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mayavikuttan

Yahooooooo say good bye to jigsee and the fake streaming setting . Say thanks to nokia for releasing this app it have more features expecially uploadin videos and images something more
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sweeterzever

Wer do u get that xpress browser
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mayavikuttan

Ovi.mobi or search in google for nokia xpress
Please use plain text.