Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Transfer?

Counsellor
Yezinki1970

Transfer?

Hi,

How do I transfer Audiomp3s, Videos mp4s, Pics and Contacts from my N8 to an Android device?

Via BT to BT OR  from pc to Andriod.......which folders of Andriod......Gallery, Play Music and Photos, but these show on the Andriod device not when connected to pc using usb?

On pc Android has differnt names...........

Hoping to hear from you ,

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Transfer?

Do it thru' the PC.

On my wife's Samsung, the respective folders are present under Phone memory-->Samsumg-->

Have also tried creating a Music and a Video folder other than that.. and transfer the respective content there-in. Music (mp3) is available under Music Player and Video (mp4) is under Video player. Pictures to the 'Pictures' folder.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

For 'Contacts' .. see THIS

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Yezinki1970

Thanks for replying.

Its a OnePlus One 64 GB........no folders that seen on devive present in internal storage.

like poste earlier on device is Play Music for mp3s, Gallery for vids, Photos for pics.

In internal storage only see a Music folder?

Regards!

Please use plain text.