Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

flv videos problem with belle !

unforgiven521
Accepted Solution

flv videos problem with belle !

about playing flv videos on nokia e7 after updating it to belle !
Videos are not working :s:s
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: flv videos problem with belle !

Hi

The below is taken directly from the Nokia Belle FAQ:

After the update to Nokia Belle I can't play some .flv flash files or .mkv video files anymore. What should I do?

We are currently investigating the issue and will share a solution as soon as possible.

This is a known issue and our tech team are working on this issue. Please be patient as a fix will be available as soon as possible.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
unforgiven521

k thnxxxxx :squint:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Vikranth

Re: flv videos problem with belle ! - Need an Instant Solution

Hi Nokia Team,

I have been looking for a solution for more than a month. Belle was updated a month ago and still no updates from nokia regarding this issue. Also, with my Nokia 603 i couldnt play divx and Xvid files. There are some video files which play without audio. I want an answer when it is going to be rectified.

Please use plain text.
idongekoi

pls l have a problem with playing flv file updating to belle, l need help.....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

As you can see form the post above this is a known issue and Nokia are looking to resolve.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
unforgiven521

they are looking to solve this problem a month ago ...and not solved yet !...For how long time we should wait !? :s
Please use plain text.
Advisor
hungnghiem1964

:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

Waiting and waiting!!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ikramcu10

flv still missing no update . Nokia become no care.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Strangely, I'm able to play FLV's still on my N8 running Belle. I've tried various FLV's of different qualities and all play without issue.

Those who are still having problems, you can convert your FLV's to MP4's using a free video converter. Also, when downloading videos from the internet look for an MP4 version instead of an FLV. Many popular YouTube downloaders give the option to download as an MP4.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
waseemh

june 15th, is there a solution to this problem?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lakshya

Still waiting for update ... cant play flv and mkv format :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.