Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: i cant play youtube for my asha 210

amer2013

i cant play youtube for my asha 210

please solve my problem

Please use plain text.
amer2013

it can download only 29% from youtube

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

My Nokia 210 works here. Does this help?

Please use plain text.
Dekeba

I cannot visit and download videos and audio on my phone Nokia 210 dual sim. Please help me?
Please use plain text.
musica

Hi, Dekeba. Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Are you using the phone's browser to view/visit and play videos or audio files on your phone? Or are you using an app downloaded from the Store? Please confirm which app are you using to download them as well.

Are you getting any error when you're trying to play or download them on your phone? If yes, please provide.

What internet connection are you using when doing this? Wi-Fi or mobile data connection? Verify that it's active by browsing any websites via phone's browser.
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Torwoeyaw

Please, whenever i try to launch YouTube it always says ''conflict in application'' please help me.
Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Hi, Torwoeyaw.

When did you start to experience this in your phone? Are you accessing the YouTube application? Or are you accessing this via the web browser? Aside from it, are you experiencing this with other apps? Try rebooting your device by switching it off / on and observe if it will make any difference. Let us know the outcome of this.

Welcome to the forum by the way. ^_^

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

@Torwoeyaw did you consider the Nokia Software Recovery Tool on a Windows computer already?

Please use plain text.