Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

mx video player for N8

Contributor
recoiln8
Accepted Solution

mx video player for N8

plz make a best video player which can play compressed videos of all formats like mx video player.also it should support dual audio selection..to sustain in market nokia should adopt agressive measures to retain its loyal users..or an android bol vl eat the remaing intellectual users..i m on verge of dumping nokia.thank you
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: mx video player for N8

[ Edited ]

Dear Recoiln8, Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions on further improvements to the Symbian platform, however it would be best to raise your concerns with at the developer site where your suggestions will be seen by the development team.

As MX Video app is specifically for Android im afraid it is up to the developers to develop the app for Symbian.

Are there any particular video files types that you are trying to play on your device that are not working?

I hope to hear back from you.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yanivsssss

my nokia n8 is not supporting .mkv video files:angry:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

@yanivsssss

Thank you for your post. If can provide more information on what seems to be the issue. Is the video loading but then crashing? The more detail the better.

When it comes to MKV files this is merely a container what is a popular HD codec called x264. The way the file has been encoded can affect if the file plays on your device or not. There are many variables to which the file can be encoded from video bitrate, audio bitrate, audio stream to the profile performance level. Using a tool like Mediainfo can give you a breakdown on how the file is encoded. 

Regards

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Please use plain text.