Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

my nokia 5130 wont receive picture messages.

my nokia 5130 wont receive picture messages.

my nokia 5130 wont receive picture messages, can anyone tell me why?
Please use plain text.
Sage
magos

Re: my nokia 5130 wont receive picture messages.

It's verry possible that youi don't have the setting for the MMS function. Try to reach your operator and ask for the right settings on the phone. :smileyhappy:
*Love phones* :smileyhappy:

Nokia 7390 v 03.84 * and others - 2630 & 6230 & 6680 & 8850

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the "Kudos!" star to the right. Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Re: my nokia 5130 wont receive picture messages.

As well as the correct network settings for the phone to send and receive MMS messages, you may also need to check the settings on your account with your network provider - sometimes there is a choice to have MMS sent to your account for collection from a web site or to reject them altogether.

When I lived in England, MMS messages were sent to my account with the Vodafone Live web site until I changed the setting to send them to the phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

be carefull from nokia 5130 MMS receiving

Hello,

I have nokia 5130 II bought 3 mobiles but all had same problem >It's Could not receive mms message .

I am in Qatar.

I called Qtel ,told me problem not from us.then I called nokia (al-khaleeg) and tell me problem not from us .

SO, Where should I go,and What should I do.

I will go to nokia (main branch then I will tell what happen with me .

Good luck . and be carefull from nokia 5130.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: be carefull from nokia 5130 MMS receiving

Selamin Aleykum winnican;

you should call back at your network and tell the problem clearly..i hope you'll solve that thing..take care..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: be careful from nokia 5130 MMS receiving

Hello,

thanks for your Replay.

But I went to nokia and qtel but both told me not of our business.

SO the problem at the last just here in Qatar ,because the system of qtel not fet with the software of mobile .

SO the solution from nokia to renew the software of nokia 5130 to be able to receive MMS in Qatar.and nokia tell me It will be around one month.

MayBe

Good Luck

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

if your phone doesn't send or receive mms messages its qtel's fault.or your service provider don't support mms technology..but this is impossible. 3g is coming and mms messaging is just the first step of 2g..think about it.take care..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hello,

Thanks.But QTEL (GSM Provider ) didn't help about that.

There are more than 5 or 10 person had this problem.

Please use plain text.