Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia x2 01 youtube problem

Registered Member
shonuu

nokia x2 01 youtube problem

tell me y my nokia x2 01 is not able to play youtube video...youtube site is opened easily but wen i click on video..a black video screen is shwn then after some time a message "not available,tyr gain" is shown..what to do?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: nokia x2 01 youtube problem

open google in browser, select more on the top of screen the scroll down to youtube and download latest version .
see if this helps.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
youTubeinx2_01

I want support the youtube in my nokia x2-01
Please use plain text.
Kanak

Fire officer
Please use plain text.
Kanak

I want to see YouTube videos play
Please use plain text.
Kanak

Please dfind the term
Please use plain text.
Kanak

Please ask what least version in scroll down YouTube
Please use plain text.
Sage
sharanukumar

Hi,

If you are using Airtel India network and  error message is displayed (e.g. "No response. Try again", or "Unable to open file", or "Operation failed").

Go to main menu -> press "Menu" -> "Settings" -> "Configuration" -> "Preferred access pt." -> choose "Mobile Office" (instead of "Airtel Live!") -> press "Select".

In case there is no APN named "Mobile Office" to choose, please contact your operator to get APN settings directly.

If you get APN information as plain text, values must be entered manually by selecting "Personal config. sett." in "Configuration" menu. After having entered the correct values, the newly created APN must be activated as described above.

NOTE:Using a different APN than preconfigured by your operator may result in high costs if not covered by your data plan. If in doubt, check your contract details with your operator before manually activating new APN settings!

I hope this helps...:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

I am using another operetor...so what sould i do now?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kartikpodugu

I use airtel. Also my Mobile Office settings are already configured. I am using inbuilt browser and also opera browser to access internet. But, I am not able to see youtube video. It says "Subscribe to packet data first" . Please help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adroit656

Thank u sooo much mate.. Was irritated bcoz of tis problem for a while now..

Now its working great.. Thanks a ton :smileyhappy:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ammarhassan81

Gprs ki setting send kro yar plz
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rapkit

I brows with mtn line but when i cant play youtube video with my x2-01 nokia so what do i do
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Apee

Why i can't watch youtube videos on my nokia x2-01
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Apee

Hi guys.could u plx tell me why i can't see youtube videos. When i click 'watch video' a black colored background and some of buttons apear when i click play it continue to show the same black background.so anyone plx plx plx tell me what to do.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Does a small globe rotates on the top right corner of the screen? If yes then it is because initially the video buffers. Depending on the data transfer speed it may take little to long time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Apee

A small globe rotate on top right corner. After a while an error message saying 'no response.try again appear'. Can you tell me how i can fix this youtube problem..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Try with another sim which has a faster data plan. It seems that the data transfer speed provided by your operator is low or the signal strength is weaak in your region.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Priyavishu

I have also the same problem that i can open you tube easily but a black screen is shown to me and then ''No Respond. Try again Later'' is shown on the screen.. This problem is happening from last 2 days.. Plz sujesst me how can i watch the videoes...
Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@shonuu

Some peolpe said at GSMArena can't play YouTube too. But, there was YouTube app that said can become YouTube enable. Should we know that Nokia X2-01 is not support 3G, whereas streaming is recommended for 3G/wifi.
Niki
Please use plain text.