Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

transferring pictures from Nokia 5230 Nuron

Registered Member
Trekker183

transferring pictures from Nokia 5230 Nuron

I have a question about transfering pictures or any media to my computer from my nokia 5230 nuron.  When I connect it to my computer with the usb tongle cord it gives me a few options.  No matter what option I pick XP recognizes it and tries to install the driver for it but it can't find one and no cd was provided with the phone.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?  I tried just sending the picture via email but its stuck qued each time I try to send it.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: transferring pictures from Nokia 5230 Nuron

You have to install either Nokia PCSuite or Ovi Suite software on your pc first because they contain the necessary drivers. 

You can download the latest version of PCSuite of Ovi Suite from here.

Please use plain text.
the_mac

thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

No problem. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
flash8356

Just got this phone an hour ago. Like you NO CD came with it. Maybe because i bought it off ebay and saved $110. rather then buying from a T-Mobile store. Question is now do you have any idea where one can get one of those cd's??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
flash8356

tried downloading this program when i plug in the model and hit download AOL suddenly shuts down completely. Don't understand why> Also do you have any idea how to transfer the pictures, and songs that are on my sim card and get them into the new phone??

Any info will be helpful

Thanks --Lew

Please use plain text.