Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: video in nokia asha 300

fastnfurious

video in nokia asha 300

Is it possible that u make a video in nokia asha 300 but its neither in my videos nor in gallery? Could it be that it never got made? I think i pressed the message shortcut key rather than the recording button and then i pressed the back button. When i checked my videos there were just the three factory set videos
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi, fastnfurious. Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! That is a possible reason. Does this happen to all of your recorded videos? Can you make sure that you have successfully recorded a video, and check it under your gallery once finished?

If the video has been successfully recorded but cannot be seen on the Gallery or Videos, you can try to reboot the phone to refresh the system. Turn the phone off, remove the battery, wait for a few seconds and then switch it on. Hope this helps.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
fastnfurious

Yes i did a successful video after that n could also view it. I did turn off and then on the phone once but didn't take the battery out. Does that count? Even after that it didn't have tht video.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

Thanks for the update, fastnfurious. Removing the battery is actually the same as to a simple reboot. Just to verify, do you mean the video that you successfully recorded still won't show up in the gallery even after rebooting the phone? Do you have a memory card inserted in your Asha 300? If yes, try to go to Menu > Applications > Files, and see if the videos that you recorded will show up under the Videos folder. Try also to connect the phone to a PC via USB cable to view the recorded videos using Nokia Suite or Windows Explorer.

By the way, when did this issue start to happen? Did you change any phone settings or downloaded any particular app prior to this issue? Make sure that the phone's software is updated. Check this link: Nokia Asha 300 software update and downloads 

Let us know the outcome. :cathappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
fastnfurious

The video that i successfully recorded does
show up but the one in which i accidentally pressed the message shortcut key button does not show up. Probably it wasn't recorded?
Please use plain text.