Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: youtube videos in normal player

Contributor
damonandelena

youtube videos in normal player

for past two weeks i havent been able to play videos in ordinary you tube player. It constantly freezes and buffers even after clearing the cache & cookies, i always have to switch to the beta player. Do i have to upgrade my software or something ? Right now the version i am having is 51.6.002.C01.01 . My phone model is 5235. Plz help
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi damonandelena,

It might be worth you trying to do the following reset:

Soft Reset:
Enter into your keypad *#7780# and when prompted, enter the default passcode 12345. If you have changed the code, it will be the code you changed it to. A backup will not be needed as this will not delete any data.

Also, you could download Nokia Suite and check if there is an update for your phone, which in essence may be that your software is outdated.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
damontheprince

thanks a lot hazey :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

it depends upon network data speed.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.