Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: youtube videos

Contributor
iamtheking

youtube videos

my phone is nokia 701.while playing youtube videos in my mobile it' not getting clear.please give me a solution for this problem

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey iamtheking, Welcome to the Nokia forums

Could you send a screenshot of what you are seeing?

If your videos are not clear you are probably streaming at a low resolution. try connecting to a connection with higher bandwidth to stream at higher resolutions.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
iamtheking

thanks for ur reply iam using 8mbps internet connection. iam palying hd videos in youtube it shown in my mobile as blured video.tha same video playing in n8 its too clear.one more how take the screenshot of mobile.

Please use plain text.
tuzoke25

they same problem with my x3-02 blurred and have a scratch tone when streaming youtube. i already return my to nokia center but they didnt solve the problem =( . hope you can fix these.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
iamtheking

i already give my mobile to nokia care but they can't fix it

Please use plain text.