Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

059B6T3 Belle Update South Africa

southafricadude

059B6T3 Belle Update South Africa

[ Edited ]

059B6T3 Belle Update South Africa please make it available A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

Re: 059B6T3 Belle Update South Africa

Another South African, Nice.

Your product code is not even on the list here..... This is a Swap code. Where in S.A are you? There is a Nokia Care in PTA. You might want to visit them..

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.
southafricadude

Yeah thanks man.

Had a n8 in 2010 november....camera shutter was stuck closed so sent the phone in.

This swap phone is the one that they gave me after my original couldnt be fixed.

This is so annoying...Love my fone but this software update thing is **bleep**.

Why dont they release the update for swap phones?Im sure plenty of people have them?

Dont wana drive all the way to the store just to update the software when i should be able to by myself.

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

I don't have the full meaty details on Why exactly you can't update,,,, Got this from their Belle FAQ page.

Here is a Complete list of all the Care points in South Africa.

Nokia Care Points South Africa

Good Luck bud!

Regards,

V

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.
dbpTs

This is all well and good to say go to a Nokia care centre, but they want R200 to do it... Is that fair considering non swap phones get to update for free? Is there really no way for those of us with swap phones, thanks to Nokia breaking the original phone, to update for free or in a reasonable amount of time. Four days to do the update for free seems a bit much when it takes an hour at home.
Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

No Way... Ask Nokia SA on their Tweeter Account and FB account. Updates are for FREE!!!!!!

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.