Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

059C8T6

Advisor
Dreamfall

059C8T6

I already sold out My Nokia C7.N got a Samsung Galaxy S 2.But still waiting for Anna for my Nokia N8 (059C8T6).But seeing Nokia's behaviour i'm thinking of selling it too.I don't think Nokia is ever going to release Anna for my Nokia N8.I'm not a fan of android phones but i'm just saying the truth that al least it will not make me wait n wait for software update like Nokia.Nokia is wasting my time.Don't know i should laugh or cry, how can a big company like Nokia can do this with their customer.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mega1234

Re: 059C8T6

Dude, if you had a Nexus S I would have agreed that you wouldn't be waiting for OS updates. When Ice cream sandwich comes out, let us know how many months Samsung delays to put it on the Galaxy SII.
Given the number of Android manufacturers that takes many many months to update their firmware, I don't think Android is a good example of on-time OS updates.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Dreamfall

But I'm not even looking for software update for my Samsung Galaxy S 2.It's not buggy,slow like Symbian 3.I saw the the difference between Symbian 3 n Anna.It's now a hard matter to use my Nokia N8 after using S 2.Anyways how long u want me to wait for Anna??

Please use plain text.
fedeton

Ive a N8 with the same code 059c8t6 and Im really tired of all this **bleep**. More than a month since Anna have been released and nothing....This is so frustrating...

Please use plain text.