Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

059D7P6 E7-00

snkiler

059D7P6 E7-00

[ Edited ]

My E7's product code is 059D7P6. Though Nokia has released the Nokia Belle Update, yet it is still not available anywhere,ie, neither in the Nokia Suite 3.3.86 nor at the NCC.Now what is to be done? How do I get the update to my phone?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Omario

Re: 059D7P6 E7-00

Me too... Have to wait a while i guess...

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

keep checking this link

I hope they are still creating the OS update for it still.
Where are you from ? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhi77770

I am also facing the same issue in my E7..

i connect my phone to the suite but i dont get any update and it shows i have the latest update...

hope d software doesnt make us wait long... 

waiting desperately to use belle.....

Please use plain text.
garcon_anirudh

[ Edited ]

I too don't see any update for my Nokia E-7 PC Suite. I am from India & this is frustrating to not be able to update my phone to belle.

Moderators notes: Unnecessary remark removed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinlal

Is Belle upgrade available for 059D7P6 now?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bachus

You can wait until the cows come home. Nokia is not interested in E-7 users. No updates whatsoever for Vodafone NL branded e-7s.

Please use plain text.