Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

2700 classic problem after update

2700 classic problem after update

i just updated my 2700 classic and am having problem seeing my music player and radio screen. how can i solve this
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: 2700 classic problem after update

Plzzz press settings when in your Music Player and Go to the themes option !!!!!

Then Select it Any of the present options(Graphite or Default ) !!! and boom ur player is right now !!!!

Njoy !!

Nokia Connecting People !!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
berting01

Thanks for this discussions it really helps on me. I updated my nokia 2700 phone firmware and got this issue. after reading this discussion i apply and it works. my music player and radio is now visible.:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
tonystark52

how can i enable power saver and screen saver option in my mobile nokia 2700 having firmware 9.80?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
renniejay

yes tonystark52
when i update my 2700 into version 09.80
i cant use power saver or screen saver....

what happen?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
n2700classic

nokia 2700 update & lifetools problem

I had recently updated my nokia 2700 classic to firmware v9.8 Then there were 2 lifetools icons displayed on the phone . Also power and screensaver option were removed . What is the solution ? How can i format my phone ? how can i restore as it was earlier ? No pranks please reply to this only if u'r dam 100% sure. :-):-):-):-):-C
Please use plain text.
HALD

Same problem 2 lief tools&screensever problem
Please use plain text.
HALD

Same problem 2 lief tools&screensever problem0818953859
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
animalvi

Hello,

I downloaded the Update Patch frm Nokia site and tried updating my 2700 Classic, but the update does not complete, it get stuck @ 27.8 MB. I tried it many time but no luck. Also tried updating it frm the OVI Application, but even there after 25MB it gets stuck and the update is not done. May I know the reason regarding this. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cizzan

its very easy goto your music player and then you will see a white screen...press options button (Left-top)and a menu appears got to settings and then theme than choose the default theme .....gud luck:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sekhar9999

hey you once try to change the theme of music player and radio screen by going in to options present in music & radio player.
Please use plain text.