Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

3 key hard reset does delete default data of c2-00...

Counsellor
Adpk002
Accepted Solution

3 key hard reset does delete default data of c2-00?

I want to know that if i do 3 key hard reset (*+3+green) does it delete the data which comes in new bought c2-00 phones like apps/games,ringtones,wallpapers,etc. and if i do it does i am able to reinstall new sw of c2-00 ver.-3.99 i have already installed the new ver.3.99 but i have some problems plz help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: 3 key hard reset does delete default data of c2-00?

hi mate,

no the three finger hard reset only applies to Symbian devices, and not Series40 devices like yours.if you are still having problems, you can try re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite, and if that doesnt work, then try Restoring your phone to factory settings.

failing the above, you will need to visit your Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As mentioned by adrianhughes the Hard Reset will not work on your device..but may be a soft reset by dialing  *#7370#  works on the recent S40 devices as suggested / mentioned in many many posts on this Forum. This will erase all data from the Phone memory..

But somebody should confirm if it really works ....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

yeah Farby it does work mate :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.