Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

3110c Firmware

3110c Firmware

Hi ive got a 3110c and ive been haveing the restart problem when its used with a mem card, and ive seen on the Nokia forum that a new firmware v07.01 has been released but when i try an update it say that v05.50 is still the latest version.

So i went to the Nokia Update download page and checkt the can i update page an i put in the phone code that i found of the fourm (0544307) an it says that v07.01 has been released, but when i look at my phone code it says it 0549362.

i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on why my phone cant be updated or if anyone knows when it will be able to be updated.

Cheers.

Re: 3110c Firmware

AHHHHHHH got my phone started up with the meme card it just deleted some stuff on the phone mem so it had about 3.5meg free.

But still need the new firmware cause thou it's on now i cant turn it off or i have the feeling the problem will arise again seen as ill be useing the phone mem again.
Advisor

I'm using v5.50, and for some random reason, recently it has been letting me use the music player, games, change theme, and not even restarting once when I turn it on.

Isn't that weird...
Registered Member
Zelugetu

Nokia 3110c V05.50 software updater