Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

6680 Software update

Contributor
Accepted Solution

6680 Software update

Hello, I have problem updating my Nokia 6680.

I wanted update my 6680 firmware, so I prepared computer and phone as it is in instructions. I run Software Updater, connect phone and press start, software updater says "searching for phone" and in a while "identifying phone", after few minutes it says that "your phone couldn't be identified". I tried both versions of Nokia Software Updater (Czech and English), but both say the same. I tried on 3 computer, but problem is same. Nokia PC suite is working perfectly with my phone and cable.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you and have a nice day

Re: 6680 Software update

I also have the same problem

Is it by supplying us help
Contributor

I might post earlier, but I didn't realise to do it...

Already solved long time ago - when new version of Nokia Software Updater was released. Problem was in update software, I can update now. 

ruwan6680

I updated my nokia 6680 with software version 4.04.34.. But in standby mode settings I am unable to find activate standby command. so  I am unable to view my calendar entries,unable to control music player at main screen.. Please give me an answer regarding this matter.in my older software version I got this function and it is very useful for me.