Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

6720c - V3.0 Update (031.022)

Advisor
spark001uk

6720c - V3.0 Update (031.022)

Hi

Interesting one this - i noticed the 6720c major update 3.0 package, version 031.022, became available on NSU a few weeks back, but when i actually planned on updating a few days later, it appeared to have been removed! Fortunately i had downloaded the 3.0 careDP package, so i was able to update it offline, but now i'm curious as to why it was removed? Is there a problem with it perhaps?

What i've found so far in 031.022:

New browser (NG 7.2.3.1)

Ovi store pre-installed

Ovi maps 3.0 (free navigation)

Search v4.10

Better theme transitions and a general tidy up (i think!)

Nokia 6720c
Euro1 Grey / v031.022
T-Mobile UK
Please use plain text.
kimwillems

Re: 6720c - V3.0 Update (031.022)

Hi,

I am looking everywhere for that software version. Where can i get it so i can install free ovi maps on my device.

I found a place but i don't know how to install it on my mobile.

Thanks for the help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

I am looking everywhere for that software version. Where can I get it so I can install free ovi maps on my device.

I found a place but I don't know how to install it on my mobile.

Software/firmware is updated via OTA  on your phone or via NSU software updater .

Put your product code in the update checker and it will inform if update for your product code .

6720 classic certainly lists 31-022 as available for a number of product codes .

jje

Please use plain text.
Advisor
spark001uk

Yes - my phone's product code is the one for EURO1 GREY, which is now available via NSU to 31.022. You can check if your own product code has the update by visiting Nokia website and the "check your software" section.

Nokia 6720c
Euro1 Grey / v031.022
T-Mobile UK
Please use plain text.
kimwillems

Pfff, than i have bad luck,w hile for my device it is not yet available :smileysad:

I hope it is possible before the end of the month, while i would be happy to have the navigation for travelling through europe.

Please use plain text.