Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: ATTENTION NOKIA - we want to HELP YOU and gi...

Counsellor

ATTENTION NOKIA - we want to HELP YOU and give you CONSTRUCTIVE feedback

NOKIA

1. Please  make a method for your customers to send CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK about issues and recommend improvements (without having to do it publically on forums)
  2. Please value your customers and keep them informed.

I wrote a whole constructive document about my issues and recommendations for the N97 yet I searched and searched and found no means to sent it to Nokia.  until you do this you will keep getting pages and pages of negative comments about Nokia this can't be good for business. Its not personal people just want their expensive phones fixed, or to at least be kept informed.  As soon as I saw the notice today from Nokia I felt better  and had some hope.

I would be more than happy to work for Nokia introducing a customer feedback system and a method to keep the customers well informed. 

"Most of us like Nokia" many of us had really GOOD experience with Nokia in the past and it bothers us to see you "shooting yourself in the foot"   You clearly have big ideas and the expertise but you need to focus on customer satisfaction.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rider5512

Re: ATTENTION NOKIA - we want to HELP YOU and give you CONSTRUCTIVE feedback

Can I suggest a 'submit phone error report' button in Ovi suite or perhaps even the phone firmware itself.

This works well for a lot of other software packages where errors are submitted without neccesarily requiring a response.

It would allow Nokia to collect data and hopefully aid them to correct the problems which exist.

Rider5512
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
jaredmorgs

rider5512 wrote:

Can I suggest a 'submit phone error report' button in Ovi suite or perhaps even the phone firmware itself.

This works well for a lot of other software packages where errors are submitted without neccesarily requiring a response.

It would allow Nokia to collect data and hopefully aid them to correct the problems which exist.

What a great suggestion, rider5512.
The key to any successful reporting tool, is to ensure that it is *as easy as possible* for customers.
How about an in-built app in the phone that could supply the SW Update version information along with the bug report? 

Nokia N8
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Maybe you should put a link to this and a letter and send it to Nokia via the Contact Us button. Nokia employees arent really swarming the boards you know. But kudos to you anyway.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hello,

meanwhile Nokia become more costructive, I would like to inform you that a user made a useful unofficial bug tracking system.

I hope that Nokia will take care of the informations users reports there and I invite you to follow and report your problems there and try to bring weight and attention to Nokia of this useful system.

Here is the link...I hope this topic will not be deleted, thank you: dev.an3k.de/bugtracker

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ynotamil

Hi,

the best company in this regard, or at least a very good one that listens to its customers is quickoffice

Check their web page quickoffice.com, log on and go to ideas.

Excellent way to get the feed back from the customers and a vote from us on the most important issues.

Here is the link:

http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/ideafactory.do?discussionID=7692

With attitudes and care like this, they can only go from strength to strength. Hope that Nokia creates something like this, instead of paying expensive market research companies to tell them what we want.

Regards,

Tony

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

I don't want to help them, i want my free navigation for my E71 first!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
skye_999

Being unselfish and not greedy sometimes pays..you know...

"One miss, You die"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

One of the problems is that posters fail to understand that this is not a route to get Nokia to do anything .  So basically you are shouting and nobody listens when using the forum .

Far better to write to Nokia   customer pressure brings about change but not if nobody is told what the problem is .But very few seem to want to take that route .

jje

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

NOKIA SHOULD RELEASE A NEW GENERIC FIRMWARE OTA FOR NOKIA 6220C,FIRMWARE 5.15 HAS BUGS

Please use plain text.
Advisor
wnok

I'm sure most people would agree that Nokia allegedly not listening to people reporting issues on its own forums would actually be a problem. I say "allegedly" because it seems almost beyond belief that Nokia would choose to ignore the content of its own forums, and thus, risk alienating phone buyers.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

totally DISagree .... if that, so how could you explain updating 5800 with kinetic and homescreen theme (contacts bar) ????

that was done by listening to customer needs .... although they didn't do it all but they did it :smileyhappy:

happy with nokia

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
Advisor
wnok

You seem to think I was disagreeing with you, but I wasn't!  I think you may have misunderstood what I wrote. I wasn't saying that Nokia is not listening. I was saying that if Nokia were not listening, I think it would be a problem, and I think most people would agree it would be a problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

no, i'm with you wnok

i disagree with the thread poster :smileyhappy:

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
Advisor
wnok

No worries!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

I'm sure most people would agree that Nokia allegedly not listening to people reporting issues on its own forums would actually be a problem. I say "allegedly" because it seems almost beyond belief that Nokia would choose to ignore the content of its own forums, and thus, risk alienating phone buyers.

Well alli can say is that every other manufacturers or users forum that I am on the Tech Support guys get involved with the problem posts  rather than leave it to users .

The way the forum works post a lot and you get Professor status .

Thats not to knock the guys who are working the replies on this forum .

Firmware is a case in point  it would not take long for Nokia to A   produce a change log and B 

have a Firmware sticky  pointing out the actuall route/timescale of upgrades  .

Produce a rude word and they are on it like a shot but otherwise they do almost nil  for customers on this board .

jje

Please use plain text.