Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

About Nokia 6303 classic latest update 10.12

Mobile Visionary
milesh
Accepted Solution

About Nokia 6303 classic latest update 10.12

Today i've updated my Nokia 6303 classic to new firmware version of 10.12. Is it a official update? I've updated it via OVI suit.

Details:

Nokia 6303 classic

V10.12

08-04-10

RM-443

[c]Nokia

Variant : 255.01

Virtual Variant : No Virtual Variant

Lanuage :

V10.12

08-04-10

RM-443

[c]Nokia

C

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

Re: About Nokia 6303 classic latest update 10.12

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chand_api

Thank You

For Given Solution about next updation in this mobile

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sasukeuchia

Sir i want to open country code on nokia 6303 but how?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

can you please explain you meant by open country code?

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
relays4life

About Nokia 6303 classic latest update 10.12 or synchronization phone's data or Pc suit ?

I have purchased a Nokia 6303 Classic (RM-443) with Firmware version of 10.12. with Dated 08.04.2010 (is there new  firmware available).? My PC is running Windows Vista Ultimate  with Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30.9. PC Suite detects the phone OK, but when I open Nokia Communication Centre and clicks the "Contacts" button all my contacts are visible for a second before they disappear. Then the following message displays: "Updating contacts failed. Ensure your phone is in the idle state, then try again........ Again and Again

Please Help me  about this troubleshooting ,,,, I believe my phone is in the "idle state". The general profile is selected and PC Suite USB connection is selected. What can be wrong? Is PC suite not compatible with Windows Vista Ultimate,,, yet? I also wonder whether it is possible to synchronize data between the phone and Windows Live Mail with PC Suite.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: About Nokia 6303 classic latest update 10.12 or synchronization phone's data or Pc suit ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rupesh673

Hi All,

I am using Nokia 6303 classic, want to have applications like fb chat or whatsapp, but the mobile is not compatible with such type or messenges latest available in market. Any idea will there be any update for this or we have to change the mobile itself.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

6303c is a very old model. There is almost negligible probability of it getting a firmware update.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kimpoy

how to install version 10.12 to 6303 classic?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Refer this for 'How to?' update the Firmware ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
avmkarthi45

In nokia 6303c the software update updated above 3years.now there is no improvement updates.some of the authority certificate is expired.please add some of the features like wifi,fb chat,etc... and discard life tools.and make the option to delete unwanted apps to get more memory space to our convenience.we are want a new update from you as quick.
Please use plain text.