Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

About nokia c1-01 software update

Registered Member
iahmed1400

About nokia c1-01 software update

I had updated the newer version of nokia c1-01 in 5-9-11. From that time to 16-12-11, nokia hasn't relised any new update for c1-01. Why? I need to know it from any developer of nokia. Thank you.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: About nokia c1-01 software update

There is NO fixed schedule for any such updates.. Newer models are likely to get more or frequent updates as compared to older Phones..e.g.My Nokia 5800xm got an update after almost 1 year.. and that most probably is the LAST one..

Registered Member
Ivankargbo1995

Since I updated my nokia C1-01 I have'nt yet been able to open my mail box, and other downloaded application and browsers. The sof tware update has just got my phone from bad to worst the phone is now slower than before. So what am I gonna do now? Please send me clue as soon as possible. Thanks in advance...
Mobile Overlord
farby

Back-up data and Factory reset the phone...

If this doesn't help, re-install the Firmware ...

Community Manager
tiny_chef