Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Amber update for Lumia 620 in India

kaykies86
Accepted Solution

Amber update for Lumia 620 in India

Hi I am a proud Lumia 620 user from Chennai, India. I have been constantly checking your website (http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/wp8-availability-in-asia-pac...) for the availability of Amber update for my phone. This site shows that the update is avaiable for my model but when i check in Phone Update in my phone it is not showing any update available for my phone. Please let me know when the update be available for my phone. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Amber update for Lumia 620 in India

If you search the Forum, many Nokia Lumia 620 users from India have mentioned this issue..Not sure what the reason could be but only solution is to wait for some time and it should be available ...No specific date can be given ...

Please use plain text.
SlowWalker

Re: Amber update for Lumia 620 in India

[ Edited ]

Guys,

If your device is having  FW version 1030.6407.1308.0001 , then it won't show update notification (I don't know why).

On the other hand, If you got an FW version 1030.6407.1308.0002, your phone will show the amber update notification if you check it through phone updates (in settings menu).

There is a way to get around this:

Get to Nokia Care and update to  FW version 1030.6407.1308.0002 or amber FW 3046.0000.1329.2001 

Moderator's note: We have edited your post as it contains an unauthorized tool that is not allowed on the Forum.

Please use plain text.