Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Anna or not?

Contributor
davebryant21

Anna or not?

Shall I download & install Anna? Yes or no.
Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
fossxp

Re: Anna or not?

Hell yes!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Updating your device might be risky, but it's a risk worth taking. Mostly it goes just fine. Remember that what you read here on the forum is almost without exception posts from users experiencing various issues. These are the troubleshooting boards! :smileyhappy:

Just think of all those who have a Nokia which hasn't come here to ask for help or complain? As mentioned, most times updating goes just fine and the device works just fine afterwards.

I have always updated my devices no matter what. - Iphones, Androids, S60's S3 etc and I will update my N9 when first update arrives. Some new bugs? - Yes it happens, but I have never expected the device to be over all worse than it has been before the update.

UI improvements, new features, speed improved, bugs fixed. Better battery life usually...

I would go for it.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

I'd say yes. I quite like it.

Be sure to research it in detail before you do. Just to be sure YOU like what it has to offer.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
honzascud

davebryant21 wrote:
Shall I download & install Anna? Yes or no.
Thanks.

If you have the time to research and troubleshoot, go for it.. LOL

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

definitely worth it. I know for my E7 it has really made a difference and opened my phone right up. And I found it rather easy to update. But having said that I would agree with the last few posts. Have a good look at the benefits and if you like, then go for it. If you do decide to install it, just remember you cant go back.

Honestly though once you have it, you will wonder why you ever hesitated in the first place. This is just my opinion, you need to be comfortable with it, so do the reading it wont take long.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Yes, Anna does bring lots of improvements to your phone... You'll definitely like it.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.