Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asking for Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Farsi (Persian) ...

bijibuji

Asking for Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Farsi (Persian) Language Pack

Hi eveyone

Please let me know if there are any Farsi Language Packs (Perisan Language Packs) for Nkoia 5530 XpressMusic.

And that way, is there anything more than attaching the Cell Phone by the USB Cable to the Computer and runing a wizard or something like that?

Special Thanks,

bijibuji

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

Re: Asking for Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Farsi (Persian) Language Pack

sorrry but if your mobile didn't come with farsi language pack or it disappeared after update, then you must go to nokia care point and they'll add it for u :smileyhappy:

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
bijibuji

[ Edited ]

tnx for sincere reply dear zoro, but the point is that I've not bought it yet.

I just wanted to know if there is a chance to buy a non pesian phone and install the language pack by myself. is there such a file or package distributed?

if yes, what are the requirements.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

no, there isn't

to have a language pack, you need to install a firmware supports persian L.P ... or buy a persian one :smileyhappy:

==================

kudos are appreciated if I helped in any way

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.