Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: BELLE UPDATE

Advisor
drzap00

Try Connecting the Data cable to another USB port of your PC. You must connect ur phone directly to Data cable and PC. There should be no connector in between. PHONE + Data Cable > PC.

Dr. ZAP
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bkar81

No use :crying:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KrakenRules

Belle is a genuinely annoying upgrade

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KrakenRules

Buddy you are lucky . I upgraded and I am still paying the price. It is a freaking OS . Nothing works. Not even basic functionality including messaging (wonder what they were thinking when they came up with this OS) . I can bet they did not even unit test this OS fully let alone doing an end to end test
Please use plain text.
nesoji

brohter everyone is showing his experience now i'll tell u your real problem acording to me u are using window 7 and on window seven u can never update via nokia suit just go and update ur phone on window xp
i was facing same problem i tried on window xp and my cell was updated properly 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
bkar81

Hi KrakenRules,
My friend also told that he didn't like Belle. He said Anna was very good when compared to Belle

Hi nesoji,
thanks for the input.. I donno whether to upgrade my phone or not..

My friend told that, in Belle, they have brought some changes which resembles like Android...
But the Anna user interface was much better than Belle...

Hm.. I will wait for few more months if Nokia plans to bring some SPs for Belle... Else I am comfortable with Anna itself

Or I will try with SPB Shell 3D :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rp7803

I keep getting this message about the connection to the phone being lost - reconnecting it, trying a different USB port, etc, has no effect.

The on-screen instructions are also extremely confusing.  It says that after reconnecting the USB port, I should just wait.  But there's also an OK button.  So does it mean literally that I should just wait, or that I should press the OK button and then wait?  And if it means literally just wait, what is the OK button there for? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinay087

Hi,

I have a N8 mobile. Its USB conecting port is disfunctional now i.e I am not able to use USB connectivity due to some hardware failure. But Iam able to connect through Bluetooth. Is there any way that I can install BELLE using bluetooth connection, or please let me know if there is any other workaround. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
The_Dodger

I updated to Belle yesterday after the phone had pestered me for weeks with a message about update available and after a Vodafone rep said I should. . I lost all but one of my contacts, but photos and messages were intact. Not impressed.
Please use plain text.
Sw1tchy

I have updated to Nokia Belle today without any issues on my Nokia E6-00,

Only complaint I have is that I lost all my whatsapp conversations :smileysad:

Otherwise, great OS!

Please use plain text.