Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Battery problem.

Counsellor
hugedreams

Battery problem.

I update my software version of my mobile c2-01, 11.20. My battery life is decreasing day by day. I bought this mobile about 6 months ago. I have to charge it twice in a day. When i use mobile regularly 1 hour battery become low. What should be done to increase the life?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: Battery problem.

Hi hugedreams,

You may have an issue with the battery itself, but to get to the bottom of this, you will have to visit a local Nokia Care point to have your device inspected.

Try leaving your phone charged overnight to make sure the battery is at full capacity at the start of the day.

Let us know how you get on with this.

Regards,

haZey
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hugedreams

Re: Battery problem.

In normal battery how many hours it should work?
Please use plain text.