Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Belle FP2 re-released. Any issue's please post...

Contributor
wulock

Re: Belle FP2 re-released. Any issue's please post here!

Hi, 

The Swype Prob will never be fixed from Nokia. See here

http://betalabs.nokia.com/trials/swype-for-symbian-2-0/bugreport/swype-isn-t-totally-compatible-with...

We all yes please ALL should make a new Report here

http://forum.swype.com/showthread.php?9894-Swype-Does-not-Work-on-Belle-FP2/page2

And also please don't forget to vote there for the thread

So come on an get it

Please use plain text.
Sage
aaravsweet

please add option to turn on flash in video player
so we turn on flash and record video its necessary
Please use plain text.
Contributor
conversation

Accenture you did a great job...in someways making it faster...but an update is given to add more features or for  improvement...not to remove already good features.

.please repair gallery-

1. give mark option to send images via bluetooth.

2.and most basic zoom option.

3.i cannot select my wallpaper from gallery!  why i always need to edit the photo or crop the photo first and then go homescreen to set it as a wallpaper..making it complicated...and still i dont get what i want....fp1 gallery was better then this...please dont make us wait so much as we are not moving to lumia rather we will move to android...

i used to love my phone when in fp1...never thought of going to any other os...we request please dont make it worse...dont dip the symbian in the mud...i regret for the rudeness showed but i or we really care for our phone or nokia phone....

do not delay more...we request you the authority...

coolguy_18
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Deep006

Messaging app has stop showing contact names and contact photos it is just showing phone numbers
Its a big shame for belle
Please use plain text.
Sage
smjohns

Yeah I noticed / reported this a few weeks back. If you reboot your phone, the background links are restored and you should see your conversation view back as normal.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kunu

I have done belle fp2 update via wi fi 2 months ago. There are a few good features & phone runs smoothly. But Many users commented about some well known issues which must have to fixed by nokia.
These are: 

1.multiple selection send in gallery.

2.volume touch interface.

3.colour of theme grey instead of black.
(Widgets are also grey which doesn't look sharp)

4. I m using nokia 700 which is best for its crisp sharp screen resolution. After update to fp2 my phone screen resolution looks faded , even if all HD wallpaper & videos looks poor ( less HD than previous original belle )which is very disappointing feature.
Nokia give some advice & pliz fix this. Bcoz this crystal clear- screen-look became envy to others. Thank you
Please use plain text.
Rferns

I am experiencing multiple issues with my Nokia 701 since I installed the Nokia Belle FP2 update. Battery backup has reduced considerably (6 - 8 hours of backup on 3G without Bluetooth usage). Jittery music playback and frequent disconnection when listening to music using Nokia BH-111 Stereo Bluetooth headset. Phone restarts several times a day especially when reading email. No option to switch to the front camera, no camera exit feature. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yatishrm

nexgtv not working... This means that you cannot watch live indian hindi entertaiment tv channel on nokia top end smartphone.. As this is the only app for nokia users... Yupptv workbut only free news channels available in this app..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

my  808 pureview after the update has lots of bugs
nokia store doesnt open,decreased battery life it seems
nokia music is bugged completely and the web browser stillis the same

Please use plain text.
sexystudent

hii,....recently i updated my nokia 701 to fp2...my phone started giving a error message ''disk error'' then i reset my phone with *7370# ...after that my phone became laggyy..and i opened filemanager it said ''memory in use'' plz help me..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PiElle

I own a Nokia 701 (059L499) and upgraded to FP2 (113.010.1506).

The main issue I encountered is that every time I want to run the camera, I must restart the device (the same problem has been reported by, at least, another person). Otherwise, I'm not able to see on the screen the commands to manage the camera application! When I exit from the (unusable) camera the system hangs for a while ...

Is there any fix?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

today i captured an image using nokia panorama app now i cannot zoom that image in gallery now it must be corrected
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

does the absence of multiple sending option and various missing feature from the gallery is going to be fixed
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

one more issue of the keyboard
if the phone is in portrait menu and we open any game or app that runs in landscape mode then fp2 keyboard dont appear in them

if we minimise the game rotaye the phone to landscape mode then the fp2 keyboard appears there
this thing never happened in fp1
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Deep006

Top navigation bar is totally useless in gallery.Firstly there don't appear Gallery written in top left corner as in other apps there appears app's name and then most of times it don't give any info about New messages & missed calls on bar and thirdly there don't appear volume control bar on top of gallery if music is playing in background.There is also flaw in notification lights.
Are others also having same experience with fp2 gallery or there is fault in my device only..
Please use plain text.
Advisor
srikant603

@Deep .what you said is exactly happening to me also . .seriously gallery has became useless. . please Nokia fix this . .:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Deep006

Here is just a breaking news for all fp2 users.No it is not about fp3,but I am going to tell you all a way(simplest way) to get back your fp1 image editor.Yes.Just go to Nokia Store and search for Smart Cover,there will be paid and free versions.Dowload smart cover and press launch button.Smart cover will open and then swipe to left,you will see a big photo editor button between store,web,music and home.There it is,your lovable photo editor will launch gallery in landscape mode & select image to edit.Now if we think then what it mean ?
It means that Image editor(may be video editor also) is somewhere there in our fp2 devices but there icons are not appearing on main menu.How weird it is for a smartphone.If image and video editors are present in fp2 devices then why there icons are not present.Please try it & tell me whether it is working for you or not..
Please use plain text.
Advisor
darkling1986

@deep006
i tried n it worked the photoeditor.exe is in C:/sys/bin folder n for some reason does not show in menu plus it works perfectly. How come it works if its been removed from the OS
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Deep006

Yes it is strange.Firstly fp2 was unable to load images from files in gallery and now it is also unable to load apps from phone !!! It is really shocking.This fp2 is such a mess
@darkling is there also video editor ?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
darkling1986

@deep006
The .exe file is there but not working doesn't respond when opened. I had the same issue as soon as i updated where the photo editor was working &video editor didn't respond so i did a hard reset n then lost both. A friend of mine has a 701 in which both apps work perfectly. I'm sure it's a bug
Please use plain text.