Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Belle FP2 re-released. Any issue's please post...

Counsellor
sid_1

Re: Belle FP2 re-released. Any issue's please post here!

hi

nokia please fix the problems

1.update browser which support facebook fully

2.gallery fix for multiple sending photos 

3.editor which support all photos for editing and give full features for editing

4.video editor which supports all video for edit 

5.nice theme

6.rotate on off through drop down menu

7.3g on off through drop down menu

8.more faster touch

9.batterey widget in percantage with accurate value

10.volume too loud message fixed if dont do ok then volume is low

Contributor
girishraheja

now nokia symbian or belle is not solving , not at all concerned with their symbian updates after fp2 , they are all sleeping .... they want only windows 8 , nokia is no where in top 3 bcoz nokia is not helping symbian users..... its bcoz of symbian nokia was in a high position till nokia last n8 afterwards full down....even the nokia 808 fp2 freezes a lot two times everyday......ITS HIGH TIME N O K I A WAKE UP NOW AND SOLVE THE BELLE fp2 issues.....
Arpit_603_IND

I owns a Nokia 603 and updated recently to belle FP2(dona). I have faced below issues while using refreshed OS (Dona)...

1. Maps 3.09 is not able to find out location using GPS.(working earliar on belle)

2. Mark all option is not there in Gallery and Slideshow option.

3. Camera Exit button.

Else everything is working awesome till now. LOVE YOU NOKIA using since I have my first phone.:heart:

Nokia please come back to support and develop your own operating system.

Take Belle,Carla,Dona to next level.

Still there are more nokia fans than anyother fake hyped OS A***,iP***....

LOVE YOU NOKIA
Counsellor
shaar2401

Is belle fp2 update will be available in nokia 500?
Professor
hp2009

nokia belle fp 2 is available only for nokia 603, 700, 701 and 808.
captjay11

After upgrading to FP2 on my 701 i experience screen hanging time to time and worst of all fully charged battery runs down on 3G within 3hrs can Nokia help fix this pls?
Contributor
chicken007

I am owner of Nokia 603, after update I don´t get my location. It still searching for location in maps 3.09 and 113.010.1506. I was in Nokia care center in Czech republic and my GPS module and Mobile procesor still work correctly. Once I got my location when I used online connection and I waited 2 hours, it isn´t working normal, it must be a small mistake in software.

Counsellor
popholy

[ Edited ]

Problem: LIMITED CONNECTIVITY!

*bleep* Nokia , WHY U DON'T CARE ABOUT IT? U KIDDING and always *bleep* US and U STILL DON'T GIVE A *bleep*.
I have a N8(Belle Refresh) and a 808(FP2) ; The N8 has no problem but 808 always has this problem at all the WiFi networks!!
I have tested:
WAP2
WEP
Open ad-hoc
and...

=======

This problem meke U can't use EpoCam and similar softwares!!!:smileymad:

Moderator's Note: We have edited your post due to inappropriate words used. Please ensure polite and respectful correspondence to avoid causing arguments and/or offending other users.

alikhakwani

I install belle FP2 in my Nokia 701. But now, front camera option is not appearing. How can I open the front camera?
Contributor
Jakab_Arpad

Hi,

at the first sight FP2 improved usability. BUT then camera quit working. Support girl said that I should backup the phone without saving app settings and reset the phone. COME ON! That is just not a solution for a software problem. It's like reinstalling Windows, if the media player crashes.

But the worst thing is: there is no other solution! :smileysad:

Registered Member
manteE6

Hello all,

why not belle FP2 nokia E6......

plz update fp2 for E6

Counsellor
shaar2401

When it will come for nokia 500?
Counsellor
jonndoedaniel

if the cameras quit working may be a hardware fault.reinstalling firmware might help only if it is software related.You should try this,i never had camera problems in fp2.
MontyWest

Hi, I have just been gifted a little used N8-00 running Symbian Anna, product code 059B656. I have downloaded Nokia Suite 3.7.22. to this W7 PC.

It showed two updates for Anna which I downloaded and installed. The phone is working but I want to upgrade to Belle.

However the Belle update does not show in Nokia Suite, nor does the Belle upgrade show when using the software updater on the phone.

I have restored the phone to factory settings twice and loaded Nokia Suites on my W7 laptop and still the Belle update does not show.

What am I doing wrong? Is is possible for me to format the phone and start with a clean install before I start using it?

Advisor
kunu

Nokia... At least fix the problem of facebook support in belle fp2 browser or give some update for this browser which support facebook, pleeeeeeeeease..
Registered Member
nkosi

i upgraded my nokia c7-00 belle to version 111.040.1511 but l lost my video and image editor. Front camera is also not working, how can l fix this?
falee

i don't know when i upgraded my 808 pureview to FP2, maybe few weeks ago. and after that, whenever i check y m-banking and sim card access (operator), the messages go to sim messages in message folders.
it never happened before updated to FP2.
i took the phone to nokia care, and they said they need to reset the phone but need to download the software and needs three working days.
i don't like the FP2. is there anyway to downgrade it to FP1?
all the gallery pictures from the 'out of the box' settings are gone, too.
if anyone has the same problem as mine and solved, please inform.
i don't know what kind of 'software' nokia care referred to, either, to make my sim card access and the m-banking working again.
thank you in advance. any information regarding this issue is really appreciated.
Registered Member
gert2013

any uninstall options for fp2?
Registered Member
Abhishek1111

more details contact your nearest nokia store
Registered Member
mirandahesley

Camera and Music App not working

I updated my nokia 603 via Nokia suite to Belle Fps 2 and now my Camera and Media Player are not working. Please i need help