Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Belle - removing crapware / region specific ap...

Advisor

Belle - removing crapware / region specific apps after update

Hi all, Just done update to Belle. Gravely disappointed to see region specific crapware / bloteware / region / carrier specific apps etc.... taking up valuable PHONE MEMORY! ...that I didn't have prior to upgrade 1st thing I did after upgrade was 3 finger salute to get rid of it as I did when I upgraded to Anna. ..didn't work Any ideas how to remove the **bleep**? All I want is an unadulterated N8. Is that too much to ask for? :-) Henry Melbourne Australia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Caesar69

Re: Belle - removing crapware / region specific apps after update

I see you are from Melbourne Henry then you cannot get Belle as it is not available in Australia and I wouldnt play around with changing product codes just to get belle as it voids warranty
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: Belle - removing crapware / region specific apps after update

Didn't get phone locally. MASSIVE saving mid Oct 2010 Warranty - expired.
Please use plain text.