Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Belle to Anna

Advisor
lukasmor

Belle to Anna

Hi, if i now that sw update is Belle, i dont do it !!!! Nobody was warning me !!

And i want back ANNA for my nokia 500 ! Its better for me and for mobile phone. With belle its difficult, so much taping for easy steps with Anna and its more complicated, i want to work with my phone, no spend hours with taping for primary functions.

Please, we are customers and we want back ANNA to our phones, release for us it, or shown way how to go back to ANNA.

If anybody know way to go back to Anna please help me.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Contributor
may_ant

Re: Belle to Anna

you have same problem with me than, the moderator says that we should wait for the release of belle new update to fix it...but i don't know for how long we should wait....now i'm using blackberry for my work...
I hate this belle so much!!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
lukasmor

Hi, all i want ist back my ANNA, i think its not problem give us decission between belle and anna, because anna was here and belle is new, they can release anna update (downgrade) in nokia suite and many people will be happy.It like windows change form xp to vista or 7 with actualisation, when we think it only service pack.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
av1llard

Hi,

since i had installed Belle on my mobile C6-01, it's impossible to connect with Nokia Suite (last version) using Bluetooth or USB, the Nokia Suite shut down everytime.

I had reinstalled Belle or restore previous savings, the problem is still there.

If I use other C6-01 still in Anna, it's working good.

What can I do ?

How coming back to Anna ?

Have I to format my mobile and how to reinstall ?

Thanks for your answers.

Best Regards

Please use plain text.