Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C5-00.2 Software Updates

Counsellor
dinty75

C5-00.2 Software Updates

Is this software release available in the UK? for the C5-00?

On the link below it shows the Software Update for the C5-00 as being 071.005, yet on my phone it's listed as 071.003.

As you will see at the bottom of the page on that link it says "* Please note that the latest software version may not be available for your device, and the benefits listed may not be available to you, or be available in selected countries."

I just get the feeling that I may come into this being that the version that I have 071.003 for the country that I am in is suffice for my phone, would I be correct on this? as most of what the update says it has is already on my phone I think.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/device-software-update

Please use plain text.