Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7 - Product code : 059B8B0(No update availabl...

sweetysiva29

C7 - Product code : 059B8B0(No update available)

Hai,
I am from India. I am using C7. I dint get any belle update till now.. My Product code is 059B8B0. Please help me
Please use plain text.
DJaKKiE

Re: C7 - Product code : 059B8B0(No update available)

I've also the same problem .... I give my phone to nokia care an they changed my motherboard of C7 ..... And now this happens ...... And i really wan Nokia BELLE !!! Please Help me...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
akshaytyagi

Same here, They Changed my Motherboard for some heat-up issues while surfing, hd gaming etc. And Now THIS issue with updating to BELLE!!! We All have BEEN Waiting long time from beggining Q4 2011. Didn't Expected this from NOKIA :smileysad:

Anyone To Help us OUT THERE ??!!!??

A Clarification Will be BEST

Please use plain text.
RollaCosta

Same here....

Had replaced the motherboard due to heating issues at Nokia Care where this product code got changed ( Presently its 059b8b0 ) and like others above no Belle Update to be seen on the latest Nokia Suite version 3.3.86

Look forward to a quick resolution.....

Please use plain text.
Ronak2010

same here friends.............my nokia c7 is failed due to overheat and i replaced it..............i have same product code 059b8b0 as you.......and still dont get belle update......as well as our device code also not listed on official site of nokia.........hopefully they will correct..............

Please use plain text.
Contributor
akshaytyagi

I called  nokia customer care and Some Customer service Executive just asked me to wait 24hrs more and promised me that it will be corrected

and I am hoping him to be true!

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Hi all,

please check here for the latest availability infos. /t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/td-p/1298583

BR,

yvonne

Please use plain text.
RollaCosta

Hellooooo,

We have all seen the link that you have posted. Its of no use.

The product code 059B8B0 that this thread refers to doesnt appear there.

Neither does it appear on the India availability list here : http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability.

Hope you understand the issue that everyone on this thread is facing and give some proper resolution.

Please don't insult us more ( all of us in this thread seem to have already gone through the trauma of using a defective motherboard and with lots of follow up have got them replaced ) by posting these lazy replies as above and waste your and our time.

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

Is that a swap code?
Please use plain text.
Ronak2010

i went to nokia care point and i get the update for c7-00(product code of 059b8b0 ) and here is a screen shot

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dhoomakethu

Well, when the nokia care center can update it, why is not rolled out for individual updates like others?

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

RollaCosta wrote:

Hellooooo,

We have all seen the link that you have posted. Its of no use.

The product code 059B8B0 that this thread refers to doesnt appear there.

Neither does it appear on the India availability list here : http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability.

Hope you understand the issue that everyone on this thread is facing and give some proper resolution.

Please don't insult us more ( all of us in this thread seem to have already gone through the trauma of using a defective motherboard and with lots of follow up have got them replaced ) by posting these lazy replies as above and waste your and our time.

Your product code is in that thread and its listed as a swap code. Also in that thread you will find other useful info, if you can't be bothered looking then the posts you are looking for are both on page 3. posts 50 by michaels and post 60 by kerttu

Please take the time to read through the threads

Please use plain text.
Vibeesh27

hello guys im using Nokia from quite a long time and c7 from past 6 months. I too had this signal issues and heat up issues and my c7 motherboard was also replaced wit the same C7 - Product code : 059B8B0. And from this its clearly understood that our handsets are clearly defective and Nokia care have cleverly replaced our original motherboard wit a local one or wit some malfunctional ones. When all my other friends get the update online it really frustrates me. And even now my handset troubles up and comes up wit some problem or other like getting restarted hanging and suddenly a message pops up during the start up stating "phone startup failed contact the retailer"and im damn frustrated bein in Nokia care every week...
Please use plain text.
Advisor
cooldeep111

i got the same issue here. A problem wid camera and heating issue took me to nokia care. The replacd the motherboard and its code is the same 059b8b0 . Not its not getting the update. Hell nokia.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
cooldeep111

i got the same issue here. A problem wid camera and heating issue took me to nokia care. The replacd the motherboard and its code is the same 059b8b0 . Now its not getting the update. Hell nokia.
Please use plain text.
roshan46

me have same prblm, y is this we r getting wrong product from nokia, i awaited i lot for belle but when rolled out now we r not getting it..... Getting frustrated of nokia.....same colour tint prblm with my handset, nokia care cant solve it..... Damn **bleep**...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
santosh7852003

Swap phones unfortunately can’t be updated via Nokia Suite. Please check with your local Nokia Carepoint
Please use plain text.
Vibeesh27

Go to Nokia care and they ll update the phone wit belle
Please use plain text.