Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C7 symbian Anna 2/2 again...

Advisor
raweso

C7 symbian Anna 2/2 again...

Today my phone showed me two new updates: the Symbian Anna service pack and Symbian Anna 2/2. This is strange because I updated my phone to SA a month ago or so and it seemed to me that both parts were installed at that time. Does my phone show this update in error or is it a legitimate update that I should install?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Udangana

Re: C7 symbian Anna 2/2 again...

anna service pack is a new additional update for symbian anna, when i updated mine with the service pack, my phone operate well and faster, no hanging. But the anna 2 of 2, may be u did not update it earlier after the symbian anna update. So i would advice u to do the update.
I am disappointed with Lumia Phones because of the OS limitations. I wish nokia will upgrade their symbian belle.
Please use plain text.