Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Camera Problem in Lumia phones after Lumia Cya...

Advisor
Rajan238
Accepted Solution

Camera Problem in Lumia phones after Lumia Cyan (WP 8.1) update

I updated my Lumia 720 to Lumia Cyan with WP 8.1. After the update the main camera on my device stopped working. When I press the camera button or open any camera related apps like HERE map, nokia camera etc., Its shows "resuming" for 2-3 seconds and then goes to main screen. I downgraded my Lumia 720 to Lumia Black by Nokia Software Recovery Tool. After downgrade my main again start working. To test the camera again, I updated to Lumia Cyan and found that camera stopped working. Here are some points which I want to share:- (I) My lumia 720 repaired for mic problem 3 months back. (ii) after almost 15 days I noticed that my Front Camera was not working. (iii) When I downgraded to Lumia Black, only my main camera start working Kindly give suggestion to solve the problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Re: Camera Problem in Lumia phones after Lumia Cyan (WP 8.1) update

Take it back to Nokia care to have it repaired.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rajan238

Re: Camera Problem in Lumia phones after Lumia Cyan (WP 8.1) update

[ Edited ]

Update: I submitted my phone to Nokia Care Center. They found that fault in Front Camera Module which was replaced by them. I received my phone after five days in working condition. But now my main camera is not Auto focusing. So I am thinking to submit again to Nokia Center.

Update: for main camera Autofocus I submitted my phone to Nokia Care once again. I got my phone back after two days. They said that it is some camera correction problem only.

Rajan238 wrote:
I updated my Lumia 720 to Lumia Cyan with WP 8.1. After the update the main camera on my device stopped working. When I press the camera button or open any camera related apps like HERE map, nokia camera etc., Its shows "resuming" for 2-3 seconds and then goes to main screen. I downgraded my Lumia 720 to Lumia Black by Nokia Software Recovery Tool. After downgrade my main again start working. To test the camera again, I updated to Lumia Cyan and found that camera stopped working. Here are some points which I want to share:- (I) My lumia 720 repaired for mic problem 3 months back. (ii) after almost 15 days I noticed that my Front Camera was not working. (iii) When I downgraded to Lumia Black, only my main camera start working Kindly give suggestion to solve the problem.

Please use plain text.