Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Can nokia n8 update to symbian belle refresh?

Advisor
TaSac

Can nokia n8 update to symbian belle refresh?

My nokia n8 still symbian anna can update it to sybian belle through phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
meelay

update it sybian belle through phone
Please use plain text.
Sage
hp2009

you can update it to belle refresh, the latest version for first gen symbian^3 devices. You have to update via nokia suite or via nokia care as update to belle from anna via over the air is not available.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hp2009 is correct. Bear in mind that you can update from Belle to Belle Refresh over-the-air,but not on device due to the size of it. Belle or Belle Refresh update may or may not be available to you due to your device's product code.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pichdara

My Nokia N8 belle product code (059D0V2) can't update to belle refresh how can i do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi Pichdara, update via Nokia Suite on your PC or via your device itself checking via SW Update in the menu. Instructions for Nokia Suite installation are contained here: http://www.nokia.com/softwareupdate
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Pichdara wrote:
My Nokia N8 belle product code (059D0V2) can't update to belle refresh how can i do?

For N8 RM-596 CV North America US Silver White Belle_V4_COLOR (059D0V2)  v111.30.609 is the latest available unfortunately.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.