Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Can nokia n8 update to symbian belle refresh?

Counsellor
TaSac

Can nokia n8 update to symbian belle refresh?

My nokia n8 still symbian anna can update it to sybian belle through phone
Registered Member
meelay

update it sybian belle through phone
Professor
hp2009

you can update it to belle refresh, the latest version for first gen symbian^3 devices. You have to update via nokia suite or via nokia care as update to belle from anna via over the air is not available.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hp2009 is correct. Bear in mind that you can update from Belle to Belle Refresh over-the-air,but not on device due to the size of it. Belle or Belle Refresh update may or may not be available to you due to your device's product code.
Registered Member
Pichdara

My Nokia N8 belle product code (059D0V2) can't update to belle refresh how can i do?
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi Pichdara, update via Nokia Suite on your PC or via your device itself checking via SW Update in the menu. Instructions for Nokia Suite installation are contained here: http://www.nokia.com/softwareupdate
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Pichdara wrote:
My Nokia N8 belle product code (059D0V2) can't update to belle refresh how can i do?

For N8 RM-596 CV North America US Silver White Belle_V4_COLOR (059D0V2)  v111.30.609 is the latest available unfortunately.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5