Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Changelog in belle

Registered Member
shamskiran

Changelog in belle

I have updated my nokia C7 to the latest belle updates. I appreciate this efforts from nokia.

but I would like to have more built in apps and some features to be included in the belle.

i.e,

1.call history. (call history should be accessible directly from normal call log list insted of selecting Call Logs from Menu).

2. For sms writing there should be facility speech to text  instead of writing ..

3. belle must be loaded with budles of useful widgets. like weather,battery info,notifications,sms widget and many more.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pauli_p

Re: Changelog in belle

Hi,

1. Sounds pretty non-essential feature to me. I'm happy in current call history implementation

2. That sounds a bit utopistic thought. Perhaps giving a call instead of texting would be much faster and easier way if talking is what you prefer.

3. Belle feature pack will be including new and more dynamic widgets. Don't ask the release date.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: Changelog in belle

Belle feature pack 1 is not available for the first generation symbian 3 phones. But some software updates for improvements may be available later on.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.