Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Clarification on 025.007 for Symbian Anna prod...

Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Clarification on 025.007 for Symbian Anna products

Hi all,

as you might have noticed we started rolling out a new update version for the Symbian Anna products.

025.007 only contains some error fixes and is therefore not a mandatory update for N8/C7/C6-01/E7/E6/X7. This means, that not all countries/operators will test and approve this version. The rollout is happening in waves, depending on lcoal testing and approval. If you want to get a notification when the update is available for your phone, please switch on the software update auto check. (You can find it under Options in your phone’s Software Update App.)

BR,

yvonne

Please use plain text.
Sage
ices_eyes

Re: Clarification on 025.007 for Symbian Anna products

Would be possible to have a changelog (also partial if some bugs cannot be published) ? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
smis2

I have the following product code 059D0V2 when will the NAM version be released?.....
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Ivonne, glad to see and read you here. Could you tell  us when w´ll receive Anna update in North America?. Why Anna launching has been so delayed?

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Yvonne, please tell us when Anna will be launched to NA users?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

any info about probable date or month for belle release? or will it be announced at Nokia World?
Please use plain text.
Professor
bearshare

[ Edited ]

I have a C6-01 (RM-718) which had already been updated to Anna on August 30. Yesterday I updated the phone to Anna 025.007, through Nokia Software Updater. It didn't looked like a simple "error fix" release to me, because the download had a size of 298 MB!

I didn't notice any changes on my C6-01 after the update. Perhaps a slighty faster response here and there, I'm not sure...

Regards.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
abdallah1993

Thank you Skyee for informations

but can you tell us when United States update come ?

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the star over on the left would always be appreciated.

If however my answer also solves your problem clicking below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

and can you give us the changelog?
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
pawan9408

Hi,i am from India, i came to know about the latest anna version 025.007 which fixes some bugs, but the update isn't available here. I want to know wheather the update is not available in india yet or it isn't provided by my operator
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

It is not yet released in India and there is no date specified.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashishm17

it is released in india. i have it on my n8. u should check your phones software update application. its does not show in *#0000#

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashishm17

its actually not a firmware update. because the firmware is still v22..but it says its a anna service pack 1..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashishm17

here

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

when exactly was it available? And when did you download it?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
miki_011

I had exactly the same - service pack for Anna. After update that didn't require restart, SW is still v22.

Cheers,

Miki

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashishm17

today afternoon. around 3pm IST. i did require a restart after the installation. but firmware is still v22. application manager now shows a java runtime update and updates to the conversation and messaging apps. just checked the installation log.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

@miki,your device?I have C6-01 and have received no update till this time.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
miki_011

N8, with symbian Anna v22

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

I received a symbian Anna service pack of size 1040KB which when installed did not change the version to 025,but said it was meant for usability improvements.It will give me better scrolling in messages and help me get quick location info on photos plus more(it was not mentioned what exactly is this "plus").However it added conversation appl, java run time and conversation server to my installed files list.
Please use plain text.