Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Corrupted Communties app + Software update made t...

villager57

Corrupted Communties app + Software update made the phone useless

I have this three month old C3-00 phone with a corrupted Nokia Communities app. I wanted to uninstall, then reinstall it, but it is not in the app list on the phone nor in the Nokia Store nor in the Nokia Suite. I installed Nokia Suite on my desktop, then connected the phone to the computer via an USB cable and went in Nokia Suite mode. I made a backup, then upgraded the Nokia software to its latest version. Since then, it didn't solved anything, just made the things worst than ever. The phone doesn't stop from shutting down and restarting itself all the time. Two hard resets later, nothing has changed and even just charging the battery can't be done without the turn off / turn on thing going on every minute or so.  I am now at the point wondering if I stuck with a 3 month old useless lemon or if there's still a way to fix both issues (get rid of this Communities app forever + fixing the repetitve crashes and restarts). I googled the forum and the internet for solutions, but I can't find anything good for this case.  Any help?

Please use plain text.