Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E6-00 (0588692) New Device Software

Counsellor
vyenky

In India also still V25 is not available. I do check everyday but no luck for any new update.

Regards,

Vyenky

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Peakki

Got my E6-00 back from service and now it is running the new software.

Email settings are now improved, you can actually change settings for every email account (how often it checks your mail etc).

One bug that I've noticed:

For sms use, you cannot change your font size anymore. It stays the same even if you change font size to large, normal or small. The setting only affects to the folder view (inbox, outbox etc) but not the the sms text view.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shapgelany

In egypt also still V25 is not available. I do check everyday but no luck for any new update
Please use plain text.
Advisor
gogogo_none

APAC is not yet available too.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
HristoGeorgiev

So could anybody actually tell us where is it available ?!

Please use plain text.
Natalter

Are all these updates basing on country it is located or for the country it is supposed to be made?

And also - the user Peakki denoted about the size of SMS.   Is any anybody else here who may confirm this problem?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
agent101

hey all!

Did they fixed that bug with log, that hadn't been logging data connections?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Peakki

Data logging seems to be working, at least for 3g connection. Have to check WLAN later.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
charger012

[ Edited ]

In Italy, my unlock device with code 059J622 (buy directly from nokia online store) is waiting for upgrade yet....when will be avaible in Italy too??

I buy from nokia just for having no time to wait when upgrade will be released, but I have to wait yet!

Please use plain text.
orbistat

FW 025.007 is available for APAC I updated mine last week via NSU

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gabriele339

@charger012

I have the same product code (Country Variant Italy): still no V.25 and no Symbian Anna Pack!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PiElle

No upgrade yet from Italy!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
HristoGeorgiev

Hey is anyboy from the Nokia people reading this??!?! I thought that when a new firmware update is released, it should be reacheable for all Nokia users and sites. My Nokia E6-00 product code is 059F1G5 and i am located in Bulgaria. There is still no update v25 available here. Nokia can you give us an answer when will be the new firmware update available for us. How long are we going to wait your proper support?!?!

Please use plain text.
matteozeta

Hi man,
the upgrade looks good only ... I encountered the following problems :
- Touch screen has areas that don't work nomore.
- When you open the camera and you wanna click on the 3 dots [...] button, it doesn't work ... It is needed to udjust the camera settings ( they gone lost)
- I went to customer care shop, they confirmed is one the new software problem.

the touch screen does not respond like it should, an many commands on touch screen have been removed ...
Navigation key on keyboard does not allow you to scroll through the application on screen, you will have to touch the screen (the screen is however impaired after the uprade )

Up to you to try .... once you upgrade to Belle there is no way to go back to Anna...

I am very frustrated by this....

ciao ciao
Please use plain text.