Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E6-00 059H6F1 No recognition by Nokia?

Advisor
Feynman

E6-00 059H6F1 No recognition by Nokia?

Greetings,

I've noticed that i'm not the only one with an E6-00 that holds the product code 059H6F1, there are posts on this forum asking about this particular 'product code' have never been answered, and it doesn't appear on any list; cutting it short, Nokia, will there be any update?

Please use plain text.
Sage

ditto

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kamsangha

I am in the same boat and nobody at Nokia seems to know whats going on or is unwilling to respond.

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kamsangha

Hi skyee, 

I have seen that thread and posted in it as well as others, but nobody seems to have any information on why an unbranded, unlocked, SIM free Nokia e6-00 with product code 059H6F1 is not being supported by Nokia for any updates??? Their is no update available for Belle or even the  latest version of Anna. I am still running version 021.014.

I hope someone will reply to us with an answer as their are quite a few of us with this same product code. So far I have not been able to get a response.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Sage

[ Edited ]

Hello Skyee

Trust me, we have been looking but product code 059H6F1 does not appear on any product code list anywhere, under any country.

059H6F1 has never received any bug fixes or updates.

Some information as to why this product code seems to be ignored and best of all a Belle upgrade, would be much apreciated.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Sage

Me too. There are a LOT of E6 owners with this product code.... Is this the same as "E6 UK Country Variant"? That's listed as 'Software under creation", but without a code ID.....
Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Feynman

thanks for referring us to a 15-page thread that doesn't answer anything, For update or not 059H6F1 is NOT on any list.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alxg

skyee, we really just need a simple answer here

is belle (or any other anna update) ever going to be available for this product code or not?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Florens

I would be very dissapointed if we'd be skipped yet again on this update. It's bad enough that we're still running on the original software.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jonathanv

i feel exactly the same as Florens, why are we not allowed to update to Belle! Anna has so many issues that i hoped would be resolved in Belle!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
freelancer091

I have that product code also (059H6F1). And currently my software version is 025.007 that means that i was able to do updates related to S. Anna. But there is nothing about "Nokia Belle" for thic product code... as on previous your posts on this page http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability there is NOTHING about our product code 059H6F1, is not mentioned anywhere!!!

So we ASK NOKIA WHY IS THAT, WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT, AND WHEN WILL WE GET AN ANSWER??

I think that we deserve BELLE update as every other user of Nokia E6-00

Thanks Nokia for nothing for now!

This is the main reason why you are loosing customers in big number!

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=af5304ce
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pjhaas

Another person with that particular product code. I bought mine sim free in The Netherlands yet does not appear on my country list? Is it a UK version? And why was it on sale in a Dutch shop with a Dutch power adaptor. Quite annoying since I have acces to a PC today but will have to wait for at least 6 weeks until I find a Windows machine again. As a Mac user I seem to be out of luck.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
alxg

pls tell us how exactly did you manage to do that?

Please use plain text.
Sage

pjhaas wrote:
Another person with that particular product code. I bought mine sim free in The Netherlands yet does not appear on my country list? Is it a UK version? And why was it on sale in a Dutch shop with a Dutch power adaptor. Quite annoying since I have acces to a PC today but will have to wait for at least 6 weeks until I find a Windows machine again. As a Mac user I seem to be out of luck.

Hello,

I bought my E6 upon release in the UK from Amazon, who I thought I could rely on to sell genuine UK products or at least for Nokia to supply Amazon with genuine products for sale in the UK market.

However 059H6F1 does not appear to be a UK product code, it is not on the UK list either.

Please Nokia, what on earth is going on with 059H6F1

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mushroom_daddy

I also brought my SIM free unlocked (black) Nokia E6-00 (059H6F1) from Amazon UK, like others I have never had any firmware updates and Nokia Belle is not yet on offer.

I have previously raised the lack of support for this device, see earlier thread

:smileysad: Deeply disappointed! 

--
Nokia E6-00 SIM free
Mac User
Please use plain text.
Sage

Could it be that this is the "UK Country Variant" listed as 'Software under creation"? Let's hope so.

Am also still hoping for a few last minute bug fixes. Wish Nokia would talk to us!!!
Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.
Sage

it might be but then where does that leave our Dutch friend?

We are just left to guess and that is a problem in itself.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mushroom_daddy

I have contacted Nokia support on this issue, and will report back their response
--
Nokia E6-00 SIM free
Mac User
Please use plain text.
Advisor
freelancer091

I have contacted them 4 times abouth that (in UK and in Croatia where I live), they will not give you the answer (hope I'm wrong) :smileyfrustrated:

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=af5304ce
Please use plain text.