Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E6-00 059H6F1 No recognition by Nokia?

Sage

I think you're all pulling my leg. Still no updates offered in the UK for this product code!

Where are you in the world?
Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.
Advisor
freelancer091

at this moment I'm doing update to Nokia Belle

Update is available

:smileyindifferent:

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=af5304ce
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kamsangha

Update is available here in Canada, took a leap of faith and decided to upgrade. 

Please use plain text.
Sage

slitchfield wrote:
I think you're all pulling my leg. Still no updates offered in the UK for this product code!

Where are you in the world?

Manchester!

Please use plain text.
Sage

So how come, down in sunny Berkshire, with EXACTLY the same product code, I'm not being offered any updates over v21?

Wonder if it's worth doing a hard reset?
Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.
Sage

I wouldn't know but I didn't do anything to my E6 in order to prompt the update availability. The availability of an update is also shown when using the SW Update application but obviously the actual update has to be carried out through Nokia Suite.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kamsangha

I just connected my phone to the computer went into nokia suite, clicked the update icon and it said update to nokia belle.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
alxg

updating at the moment
...will post feedback tommorow
Please use plain text.
Sage

[ Edited ]

This is crazy. Sw_update on the E6 tells me the update is available. *#0000# says not. Nokia Suite says not.

[later] OK, had a brainwave. Reinstalled Nokia Suite (same version). UPDATE SHOWS UP!

Phew.... Updating now...

Steve Litchfield
Please use plain text.
Advisor
madbullet3

:smileyhappy:

It shows as the update is available on my phone...

Will have to wait to get home and update it.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
alxg

ok, its been barely half a day of use but I can confirm that everything runs great
battery life is good, scrolling is faster and smoother, the new widgets are great. it doesnt really bother me that email and calendar widgets take up all of the screen, ive had that in mynd when i bought a smartphone with that small of a screen

to sum up: im really pleased with belle for now :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
madbullet3

So I updated to Belle last night and have been using it all day today.

I think it's great! I've read compliants about the size of the widgets etc.

Personally I think they are fine, they look better and the e-mail + Calender offer more information (In Anna I don't think you could scroll down in the in the widget could you?)

I'm enjoying the overall feel :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
kamsangha

I updated yesterday and so far its been a great experience. Its seems to be a more fluid system then Anna. I don't have any problem with the size of widgets on the E6 screen, actually like them better as they provide more information. Wi-fi is working fine along with email and web browser. No complaints on my end. 

Will definitely keep using this phone for the forseeable future.

Please use plain text.
Sage

I've bounced up this old thread from when Belle was first released.

I'm ever so slightly starting to wonder if the generic and unbranded E6 with product code 059H6F1 has actually been forgotten about by Nokia for a second time now that Belle Refresh updates are out. Surely not!?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ch424

I'm also still waiting on Belle Refresh for my E6-00 059H6F1 . It's unbranded and SIM-free, so why the wait? Can anyone from Nokia comment on this please?

Please use plain text.