Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E7: Update to Belle

Advisor
GAS09

E7: 059D9B2. Update to Belle

I have Nokia E7. Yesterday has received SMS from Nokia that I can update to Belle. The code product of my phone is 059D9B2 (Russia) and it is not present in the list http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability. My question: whether it is possible to update on Belle now or to wait, when the code product of my phone will appear in the list?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: E7: 059D9B2. Update to Belle

That product code refers to a Nokia E7 Switzerland variant and yes, Belle is available for that device. You will need to make sure that Nokia suite v3.3.84 or v3.3.86 is installed on your PC to be able to update the phone.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
GAS09

Re: E7: 059D9B2. Update to Belle

Thanks. I have bought the E7 in Moscow with Russian Symbian^3. Has then updated to Anna. Russian too was and there were no problems. All functions worked well. Now I have updated to Belle and Russian is not present and I cannot establish it. Names of streets on Moscow maps in English. The voice call of commands and number set also does not work.How it can be corrected?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
daddoscorpion84

My Nokia E7 -00 WIND for Italia is marked and can not do the update for Symbian BELLE, why?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
GAS09

I am going to reset and reinstall system, to have possibility of a choice Russian as basic language of phone. Please answer  I on the right way or it am useless and it is better to go to service center Nokia?

Please use plain text.