Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E7 Software Update

Counsellor
MJJ87

E7 Software Update

I live in South Africa and got me Nokia E7 about two weeks ago.

When I check for the new update everyone is talking about it says on my phone & Ovi Suite on pc that there is no update available for my phoen and that the software installed is version 014.002 

Is this the latest software?

If it is I still have all the problems that I mentioned earlier with the phone and that the latest software is not the a solution.....that is if I have the latest software...somebody please tell me..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MJJ87

Re: E7 Software Update

Why won't anyone answer me!?!
What am I to do!?!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
c4884b

Hi,

Latest software version is Sybian Anna (PR2) 022.014

You will need to download via Ovi Suite

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

The update may not be available in South Africa yet

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MJJ87

Ok then the update is not available in South Africa yet.
Tried to download via Ovi Suite

Any idea when it will be available here?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
helal_uddin

hey... I m from UAE and using E7. But i m not getting any update for my E7. Eventhough uae was listed to release the anna. Only n8 users got the anna update. There is no e7 user in uae who got the anna update. Damn sad :smileysad:
Please use plain text.