Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E72 software update

Registered Member

E72 software update

I bought E72 recently, I liked very much how it looks and the feeling of using it.

but unfortunately, i found the following bugs:

1- calculator in my phone does not accept any figures niether numeric nor others like / etc..

2- every time i get this pop up message asking me which enhancement i need to use : headset, headphone .. this makes me crazy and it happends even during a call. can you imagin?????? when pressing one of them by falut i get hte symbol of the headset which i have to restart my phone to get rid of it. (please NOKIA do something !!)

3- the tone are really not nice. what happend NOKIA ???

4- camera performance is beyong standard for 5MP cameras , I had N82 that its camera much much better.

I hope NOKIA can do something fast to solve these problems pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Software version: 021.024

Software version date: 17-Oct-2009

Custom version: 021.024.C00.01

Custom version date: 17-Oct-2009

Language set: 25.01

Model: E72-1

Type: RM-530

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jepputeh

Re: E72 software update

i also had some problems with my e72..especially during software updating..

this phone sux man..my phone cannot even been detected by my computer when i chose "PC SUITE"..

but when i chose "mass storage", it display in Nokia Pc Suite this message "Connected in uncompatible mode" ...**bleep**...

if i chose "PC SUITE", there is no USB icon at the bottom screen of my phone...but if i choose "Mass Storage", there is an USB icon..but i still cannot update because the Software Updater wants the "PC SUITE" mode..lol

damn..i just wanna upgrade my phone software..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

If the PC Suite beeps then its the PC Suite that is corrupt mam .

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Known-Fixes-for-Ovi-Suite-NSU-updater-not-working/td-p/686282

jje

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.